Make a real difference in someone's life
PathWays of the River Valley is a non-profit agency serving over 600 individuals and families in Sullivan and Grafton Counties. We are dedicated to expanding opportunities that enrich the lives of people with disabilities, and our services are provided in a spirit of partnership and respect. Through a wide range of Career Opportunities, our employees enjoy meaningful work, competitive wages and benefits including medical, dental, mileage reimbursement, generous time off, 403(b) plan and more.
Current Employment Opportunities as of 4.26.17
Direct Support and Outreach Providers: Full time/Part Time. Day, Evening, Weekend and Overnight shifts available in Residential and Day programs in Newport, Claremont, Lebanon and Lyme, NH. Your responsibilities may include: assisting people with activities such as household chores, recreational activities, learning activities, grocery shopping, laundry, physical fitness and money management; assisting or performing aspects of personal care such as brushing teeth, toileting, bathing, clothing and feeding; completing daily communication logs, progress notes, accident reports; and/or providing safe transportation for medical appointments or community activities. Good verbal and written English communication skills as well as basic math and computer skills (MSOffice) required. Interested in assisting individuals achieve personal outcomes. Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule and at varied locations as needed.
LPN/RN: Full time/Part Time. Eight or Twelve hour shifts are available, which may be flexible for Full Time. Day, Evening, Weekend and Overnight shifts available at our twelve bed, Total Care Residence serving severely disabled adults in Lyme NH. This position requires an active NH licensure; Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN), and First Aid/ CPR.
Benefits Case Manager: Full time. Position located in Claremont, NH. Serves as an advocate for individuals and families in need of assistance by identifying federal and state resources and benefits available. Works across the agency to coordinate and maintain benefits for individuals and/or families. Works with accounting to establish efficient business systems and required reporting. Associate’s Degree preferred. Knowledge of federal and state benefits programs including social security, APTD, PASS Plans and Veteran’s Benefits necessary. Knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare and other health insurance plans required. Proficient in MSOffice. Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills. Strong organizational and time management skills needed.
Contract Speech Pathologist: Contract. Works with children aged 0-3. The position provides both service coordination and direct services including conducting evaluations; in addition, the person will work in collaboration with local school districts and other area resources and be a member of a trans disciplinary team. Services are provided in-home. This position requires NH licensing and Certification and experience with children aged 0-3 highly preferred.
Personal Mentors: Part time. Works 1:1 with individuals with development disabilities to provide guidance and support as needed in the areas of safety, daily living, communication, community, social and leisure skills. Supports individuals to participate in activities and access resources that will assist them in achieving their personal goals. Some service provision may occur in the individual’s home or at a worksite. Opportunities are throughout lower Grafton and Sullivan counties. Good verbal and written English communication skills as well as basic math and computer skills (MSOffice) required. Interested in assisting individuals achieve personal outcomes. Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule and at varied locations as needed.
PERSONAL MENTOR/PDMS OPPORTUNITIES
- 8 hrs/wk supporting a young man with completing household chores, healthy cooking, budgeting, and social skills. $13/hr – #1389 HTH
- 16 hrs/wk supporting a young man with daily living skills at home & in community settings, need to comfortable supporting someone with seizures. 8-4 Sat & Sun $14/hr – #1378 SB
- 19 hrs/wk supporting a man to maintain his independent living, provide assistance with daily living skills, medical appointments and medication administration; requires ability to work a split shift & some weekend hours M, T, W afternoon shifts, Fri and Sat full days or split shifts, flexible hrs but within med admin times) – #1039 SF
- 12 hrs/wk supporting a man with finding employment, socialization opportunities, and maintaining an exercise routine (Tuesday 12:30 – 4:30, Thursday 10:30 – 4:30, 2 flexible hours $13.50/hr) – #1050 HTH
- 30 hrs/wk supporting a young woman with daily living skills in her home and in community settings (5 days/week, some evening hours) $14/hr #1384 SF
- 10 hrs/wk supporting a woman with daily living skills at home as well as grocery shopping and some medical appointments to maintain an independent living situation (two 5 hour days/week) $13/hr HTH
- 14 hours/week; 11 am – 6 pm Tues & Wed supporting a creative woman with intellectual disabilities in the Enfield area with engaging in skill building activities at her home & in the community. The ideal candidate is a patient, compassionate person. Interest in arts and/or crafts is a plus. #1159 HTH
- 30 hrs/wk supporting a young man to develop daily living skills that will encourage active participation in daily living, paid and volunteer work as well as community-based recreational activities, requires some assistance with personal care $15/hr #1045 – SF
- 35 hours/wk supporting a young woman with skill building, exercise and leisure activities in Washington, Lebanon and Claremont areas (Most days starting at 8 am, some evenings and occasional weekends. Individual is at camp for 4 weeks per summer.) $14/hr – #1316 SF
- 21 hours/wk supporting a woman with participation in volunteer, social, and exercise activities in Newport and Claremont. Monday 8:30 am – 1:30 pm, Tues – Fri 10 am – 2 pm. $13.90/hr #1361- HTH
- 15 hours/wk supporting a young man with accessing his local community, job/volunteer search and participation and socialization opportunities. 2 days per week, $13.50/hr. #1424 SF
- 19 hours/wk supporting a young woman with accessing her local community, job/volunteer search and participation in socialization opportunities. Flexible schedule but NOT Monday. $13.75/hr. #1130 SB
- 18 hrs/wk supporting a young woman with daily living skills at home and in the community (3 6 hour days/week) $13.50/hr SB
- 8 hours/wk 8am – 12pm Tues and Thurs supporting a woman in the community to participate in social, exercise and daily living skills at home and in the community. #1244 HTH
- 40 hrs/wk supporting a young man with accessing his local community, volunteer work, participating in social and exercise activities, and increasing independence with daily living skills at home and in the community, $14/hr #1180 – SF
- Home Provider in Lebanon area for woman in a wheelchair who needs support with ADL’s and social activities. She has a direct support staff that works part time with her as well. Contracted position. – #1072 SB
- Home Provider for a young woman who needs support with daily living skills and community involvement. She is currently looking for employment and has a part time direct support staff a few days per week. She is currently living in Claremont. Contracted position. #1373 SF
All PathWays positions require:
- Proof of Eligibility to be employed in the U.S.
- Passing a criminal background check and MVR check
- Passing a Bureau of Elderly and Adult Services check
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proof of valid auto insurance
- Must be 18 years of age or older per state regulations
- Proof of High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Passing a TB test
- Attending 1 week Orientation
How to Apply
Apply at our Claremont office located at:
654 Main Street, Claremont, NH 03743
Mail your application/ resume to:
Sonya Kovler, PathWays Human Resources Recruiter
PathWays of the River Valley
654 Main Street
Claremont, NH 03743
EMPLOYEE REFERRALS WELCOME AND REWARDED!
Equal Opportunity Employer