Donate To Pathways
You can make a significant difference in someone’s life!
Donate To Pathways
Where does your money go?
Your gift is truly important to those served by PathWays.
Choosing a charitable organization to make donations to can be a difficult and sometimes overwhelming decision.
You may often wonder where your money goes and how much is eaten up in administration costs. At PathWays of the River Valley, the focus of all of our fundraising and community activities is to increase the Quality of Life for individuals with developmental and emotional/psychiatric disorders. PathWays is unique in that we offer individualized services and supports that are designed to offer those we serve choice and control that you won’t always see at other agencies.
Though we receive federal and state funding which supports many of our services, this funding does not cover all of the costs associated with our innovative and proven practices. For this, we rely on the generosity and financial support of individuals, corporations, foundations and the proceeds from special events. PathWays has been a leader in piloting new services which have been supported by grants and donations, and our capacity to reach and serve those most in need depends upon this critical financial support. Pathways is determined to continue raising the bar of our fund-raising goals.
The people we serve NEED US and we NEED YOU!! It is our mission to create much needed awareness and education while raising funds for developmental disabilities. It is imperative to us that while encouraging community involvement; everyone feels good about what they are doing and has a great time doing it! Please join us in our quest to continuing making dreams come true for the children, adolescents and adults we serve.
Here are some of the services that we provide with your help:
- Adaptive equipment for individuals with physical disabilities that Medicaid will not cover
- Dental work for individuals since Medicaid only covers extractions and not preventative care
- Recreational opportunities for individuals such as club memberships, pursuit of hobbies and experiences they might not otherwise have due to a lack of financial resources
- Money so that individuals might give holiday gifts
- Travel opportunities for individuals
- Money to support child psychiatry
- Money to support the 24 hour 7 day a week emergency services system
- Money to reward staff for their special/unique accomplishments as a thank you
- Staff development opportunities for continuing education and to obtain college degrees
- Money so that staff might visit other more progressive agencies in the country and world to learn about new ideas
Send your donation by mail to:
PathWays of the River Valley
654 Main Street Claremont, NH 03743
Thank you for your compassion and your generosity!